5 - 7 Years
0.0 Lacs - 0.0 Lacs
International CFA, MBA, Chartered Accountant
POSITION TITLE- Manager / Sr Manager – Investors Relation JOB DESCRIPTION Investor Relations KEY REQUIREMENTS: • Written & verbal communication ability • Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office • Data Analytics skills with strong MS Excel capability • Interpersonal Skill & ability to work in teams EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE COMPENSATION
LOCATION- Head Office, Kolkata
REPORTING TO- Group Head– Investors Relation
The role holder will be a key member of the Group Investor Relations team which is responsible for managing the Investor Relation activities for listed entities of the company group which would include analysis of financial and operational data, conducting valuation analysis, shareholding analysis, peer benchmarking, investor targeting meetings and internal products.
• Participate in quarterly result-related activities. Some of the key activities include the preparation of a quarterly investor deck, PR and data book
• Custodian for all operational and shareholding metrics
• Managing company participation in investor-facing events including investor conferences, non-deal road shows, in-house investor meetings, annual meetings and holding Conference calls & webcasts with analysts, fund houses and investors.
• Developing and managing an effective investor targeting program
• Investor communication comprising of Crafting and delivering key message with supporting information,
• Presenting information on the company and its financials, handling questions and inquiry response from buy and sell side analysts, establishing a consistent communications procedure and Creation of investor marketing collateral like presentation decks, press releases, and annual report.
• Support ESG initiative activities of the group companies
• Identify best practices of IR function which can be adopted
• Lead the process of preparing the Integrated Report/ESG/Annual Report
• Bring new insights and develop a robust peer benchmarking methodology and framework
People Management & Development
• Collaborate with team members, peers and seniors for effective team performance
• Build relationship with stakeholders to identify areas for improvement for the Group as a whole.
• Bring in best practices to develop new methodologies to improve the auditing process
• Financial modelling and valuation
• Good understanding of Macroeconomics, capital markets trends
• Ability to work and interact with multiple businesses
Professional Degree of CA/CFA(International)/MBA from Premier Institutions.
• 5-7 years post qualification experience in Corporate, Consulting, Banking, Institutional Broking
Compensation will be at par with industry standards and shall not be a constraint for deserving candidates
POSITION TITLE- Manager / Sr Manager – Investors Relation
• Written & verbal communication ability
• Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office
• Data Analytics skills with strong MS Excel capability
• Interpersonal Skill & ability to work in teams
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE