Position title: Senior Recruiter/Recruiter
Provide knowledge and expertise in talent acquisition including candidate attraction and selection, recruitment techniques, and assessments, Develop and execute a talent sourcing strategy, develop a roadmap for immediate and long-term hiring goals for professional, executive and campus recruiting functions, with a focus on Volvo core values, for the Volvo group.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing creative strategies to secure top-tiered talent utilizing prior experience with successful tools and channels.
- Partnering with stakeholders to build and execute strategies to convert passive talent into a strategic pipeline talent.
- Drawing on recruitment expertise and best practice to enhance the company's employer brand in the market, drive high candidate engagement and support business objectives.
- Development and ongoing management of recruitment marketing programs, campaigns that drive results to solve specific business challenges. Using Digital /online/ offline channels, to create business segment identity and transformation.
- Identify process improvement areas to support the hiring strategy.
- Identify & evaluate technology & tools which can enhance the existing recruitment process
- Manage vendor relationships
- Drive campus hiring plans & campus relationship
- Serve as subject matter expert to the Talent Acquisition leadership and business leadership by sharing market data, identifying and making recommendations on industry standards, market availability and talent shortages.
Preferred Experience & knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-8 years of experience in recruitment and talent sourcing with good understanding of full life-cycle recruiting.
- Experience of working in a global organization preferred
- Experience in staffing and the recruiting lifecycle.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism in all levels of recruitment process.
- Advanced understanding of sourcing techniques and tools to identify, nurture, and hire passive talent
- Proven experience in Talent Mapping, Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Passion for building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams
- Effective communication, teamwork, and client service skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Data and analytical orientation to develop meaningful metrics
- Should have experience in the talent landscape researching and presenting it to the stakeholders.
- Maintains business relationships with senior HR and/or line management .
- Perform pre-screening & interviewing as per Job requisitions.
Responsible for publishing weekly, monthly dashboards to Recruitment head and the recruitment lead he/she supports .