Role: Manager- Accounts & Finance
Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
Experience: 0-2 years
Articleship Exp: Preferred in NBFC or Consulting firm
- Responsible for financial and regulatory reporting including finalization of financial statements.
- Responsible for liaising with internal and external auditors for timely completion of statutory audit/ internal audits etc.
- Responsible for monthly closing of financial statements and various MIS
- Responsible for preparation of Form 3CD and various annexures.
- Review of routine accounting for the lending and borrowing operations which includes interest accounting / accruals / fees accounting etc.
- Review of routine accounting along with OPEX/ Payroll and vendor management
- Responsible for preparation of various management reports, presentations, MIS, budgets etc
- Responsible for preparations of various reports / regulatory returns for Reserve Bank of India on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis as required for NBFCs
- Responsible for preparation of information for filing with credit information companies, FIU, CERSAI, Information utilities etc.
- Responsible for adherence to various Indian Accounting Standards and convergence of financial reporting from Indian GAAP to Ind-AS / IFRS accounting
- Meeting routine Compliances with respect to payments for statutory dues like direct and Indirect taxes.
- Responsible for filing various statutory filings such as income tax returns, GST returns, TDS returns etc.
- Responsible for interaction with various functions including IT team for implementation of ERP / Loan Management System.
The was incorporated on October 31st, 2017 and its operations commenced from January 2019. It is registered as NBFC-MFI with RBI w.e.f. September 2018. The company aims to promote financial inclusion and drive socio-economic well-being of women and micro-enterprise across India. The company is engaged primarily in providing microfinance services to women who are enrolled as members and organized as Joint liability group (JLG). In addition to the core business of providing micro-credit, the Company also provides other financial products and services to the members. It typically offers lending through three products: income generation loans, supplementary income generation loans and consumer durable loans. It caters to the customer segments which are financially underserved in the rural areas.