0 - 2 Years
0.0 Lacs - 0.0 Lacs
Senior Executive, ASSISTANT MANAGER
REPORTS TO (ONLY MENTION THE DESIGNATION)
0-2 years of working in an Internal audit environment in a MNC or reputed Company.
• Perpetual inventory physical verification, preparing gap report & counter mesures.
• Conducting financial / operational audit (Desirable)
• Ability to manage large amounts of data and to compile detailed data analytical reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• Exposure to SAP, Expert knowledge on excel
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, databases
• Good knowledge on preparing PowerPoint presentation, Business reports etc
• Good Communication skills
KEY REPOSIBILITIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/COMPENTENCIES
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives, regulations and Company policies
• Develop internal audit scope based on risks analysis and finalize quarterly and annual plans
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc. and provide inputs to team to make reports/documentation in compliance with the Company standards and corporate policies
• Monthly follow-up for closure of listed actions. Maintain all records related to monthly review
• Perform periodical audit of processes to ensure efficacy of Internal Financial Reporting, IFC and Entity-wide controls as per control documentation
• Engage with Corporate and Local Audit and Compliance resources and provide updates on audit and remediation
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
• Identify process weaknesses, risks related to potential revenue leakage, segregation of duties, access controls and recommend risk aversion measures
• Maintain open communication with management and other stakeholders
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
• Should possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.