3 - 8 Years
0.0 Lacs - 0.0 Lacs
JOB TITLE: ISRE Account Business Finance Manager A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: B. KEY COMPETENCIES: C. SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/REQUIREMENTS:
DEPARTMENT / LOCATION: Finance – Bangalore
Relevant experience: 2-4 years.
REPORTS TO: Finance Function
1. End to End responsibility of managing Finances/P&L of Account which includes Revenue/Cost
tracking, Efforts tracking, validation of subcontracting costs, capex spends etc.
2. Support and preparation of monthly Forecast on Revenue and Cost elements.
3. Engage in continuous review of Project financials, COD discussions, be update on costs booked
4. Should take part in Vendor negotiation and drive back to back clauses with Vendor as signed
5. Rate comparison with existing engagements while procuring licenses or taking field services
6. Should regularly attend the Steering committee meeting with Customer
7. Should prepare Finance dashboard which should include all the financial metrics
8. Should work hand in hand with delivery for resource addition & takeout.
9. Should reconcile Change Request as per customer and internal systems to avoid revenue
10. Should have control on Asset procurement and usage of the same
11. Ensure the Fair valuation is done considering the timing of budgeted cost vs. actual cost as per
12. Prepare periodical MIS on various parameters & adhoc reports as required
13. Manage and report the Operational and Capital spends to ensure effective use of resources
and in accordance with approved project plan.
14. Preparation of monthly operations review deck for management to review operational results
including explanations re: variances to forecasts & plans and any corrective actions required.
15. Liaise with Internal and External Auditors on all matters including addressing any audit
recommendations to be implemented within the appropriate timeframe.
16. Ability to comprehend the commercial clauses, drive compliance on adherence, also guide the
project team on interpretation as required.
17. Prepare summary of the important clauses pertaining to the customer contract and run it
through the delivery team for their education as well.
18. Understand the billing model as per the contract and ensure the same is followed
19. Take stock of inventory on regular basis and ensure that excess procurement is not happening.
Also ensure compliance of local laws for procurement from various branch and subsidiary is
20. Ensure compliance to internal processes & statutory requirements including internal and
21. Should have hands on experience on ERP and reporting tools like Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
22. Keep a close vigil of unbilled balances and other customer related balances. Have bifurcation
of unbilled into buckets like contractual and run. Also finding logical routes to reduce the same
to a minimum and minimize exposure
23. Provide support to any ad-hoc requirements as and when needed on the respective
1. Integrity and Trust
2. Business Acumen
3. Relationship Building
4. Drives for results and outcome
5. Decision Quality
6. Functional/Technical Skills incl IFRS, Taxation, GST
7. Peer Relationships
8. Learning new subject and enhance one skill on a continuous basis
1. Qualified Chartered Accountant
2. Have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of post-qualification experience
3. Strong understanding of both financial and operational processes in a comparable company
4. Should have Strong analytical skills and ability to work on huge data base.
5. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
6. Ability to work independently and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance.
7. Show a strong ability to demonstrate continual learning and development.
8. Have strong project management skills
9. Should be fluent in usage of MS tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
10. Demonstrated financial analysis and modelling expertise.
11. Exposure to IT project/contract business from finance deliverables perse..
12. SAP knowledge preferred
JOB TITLE: ISRE Account Business Finance Manager
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
B. KEY COMPETENCIES: