Job Description Role: Sr. Executive & Assistant Manager, Direct Taxation
Reporting: Manager Direct Taxation.
Responsibilities and Requirements
1. Manage tax queries (TDS, internal audit, FATCA forms) from various departments / factories within the company.
2. Coordinating with the teams internally, collating relevant data for filing before the authorities or income tax return or complying with regulations by forwarding timely submissions and information required by assessing officer.
3. Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
4. Keep track of changes/ amendment in tax matters, updating the team on changes and new case laws.
5. Keeping track of tax changes outside India where we have presence, specifically South East Asia.
6. Preparing quarterly tax reports – Advance Tax, DTA/DTL working, Tax Provisioning, ETR including India and Overseas entities. ETR analytics for internal reporting.
7. Tracking overseas tax returns due date and reviewing the computation prepared by the local consultant before its filed.
8. Handling various Income tax compliance due throughout the year and completing within the stipulated due date (Equalization Levy, FTC, STF etc.)
9. Managing annual income tax returns and certificates.
10. Evaluate industrial, state, central government incentives and recommend effective strategies.
11. Identifying tax incentives, evaluating and implementing in the organization.
12. Assisting team on tax due diligence on business acquisitions and working on transaction structuring.
1. Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with 2 to 3 years of experience for Sr. Executive and 3-5 years for Assistant Manager.