Job Description : L3 – Internal Audit
- Carryout audits assigned as per the approved audit plan in an effective, efficient and timebound manner.
- Evaluate risks and controls, identify control gaps and inadequacies in processes
- Identifying opportunities of revenue enhancement and cost optimisation
- Ensure comprehensiveness in audit coverage
- Engage effectively with auditees on audit findings, issuance of audit reports and follow- up of action plan.
- Closing out on audits independently with minimal supervision and review.
Desired Candidate profile:
Chartered Accountant with
- 5 to 6 years of post-qualification experience in IT audits of large manufacturing organisations or large consulting firms.
- Good understanding of IT general controls (ITGCs), data analytics, basic system infrastructure, and risk assessment.
- Ability to identify the vulnerabilities of existing IT network infrastructure and suggest the improved IT controls for the same
- Ability to evaluate existing IT systems for adequacy of control, reliability, efficiency, security and effectiveness
- Good knowledge of SAP configurations. Should be able to review existing SAP configuration for key business processes like O2C, P2P, RTR, Payroll, etc and suggest improved controls for making the existing process robust.
- Ability to carry out IT security audits independently and identify potential vulnerabilities, security breaches such as data theft, unauthorised access to company data resources and suggest IT controls to secure organisations data integrity and confidentiality.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication, report drafting and presentations and analytical skills.