JOB DESCRIPTION – REGIONAL FP&A AND FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNERING
- Supporting Senior Manager Finance in discharge of FP&A and finance business partnering responsibilities.
- Strategy formulation and 5-year Plan for five business verticals (Hospitality, Building Care, F&B, Healthcare and Prosumer)
- Annual Operating Plan and participation in achievement of key budget milestones
- Monthly & Quarterly Forecasting working closely with India Senior Leadership Team; including tracking Price Increase realization, D&O (Operational Improvements) and Procurement Inflation
- Working Capital Management; P&L Management from Gross Sales to EBITDA working closely with the entire Finance team and preparing Business Review decks (for Board, Group, Region & Country level reviews)
- Partnering with the Commercial team on various matters such as Deal validation and Customer Contracts finalization; Pricing/ Rebates/ Discounts and Claims
- Leading/ participating in various other business & financial decision-making.
- Qualification & experience- CA/ MBA with 1+ years of post-qualification experience, preferably in FP&A
- Key skills- Working in excel and handling large volume of data (mandatory) and HFM and SAP working knowledge (desirable)