Manager - Finance (South Cluster),
Location: Puducherry, India
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for someone insightful and analytical to manage financial
activities for our South manufacturing cluster; partner across teams to create
and execute operating plans and processes.
Read on, if this sounds interesting!
What impact will you create?
1. Accounting- Manage daily accounting and month-end financial closing activities
2.GST linked activities- Manage monthly GST filling,
3. Planning and reporting
- Prepare and share monthly MIS reports and and KPIs for the cluster
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan for the cluster, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Scrutinise and analyse trial balances
- Ensure statutory compliances and timely completion of statutory audits
- Partner with the manufacturing cluster head and support on identifying and implementing
cost reduction projects
- Work across teams to improve existing systems and processes
- Extend support on Costing to relevant stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent analytical reasoning, systematic planning, commercial acumen and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills, to work across cross-
- Skilled in Plant Accounting, SAP and GST
- Chartered Accountant
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience