POSITION NO. 1 :- Job Title: Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
SUMMARY: The Auditor will develop and execute financial and operational risk based audits, test SOX-404 controls and lead special projects in accordance with the internal audit plan. The incumbent will be responsible for conducting all work in accordance with Internal Audit Standards. This responsibility includes audit planning, developing internal audit scope and objectives, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports that reflect the results of the work performed. Additionally, the Internal Audit - performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues. Work will include companywide coverage, focusing on financial, operational and internal control processes.
• Independently conduct complex audit projects and special assignments.
• Evaluate the adequacy of internal control and processes through detailed testing.
• Compile audit findings and recommend value-added revisions to systems and procedures
. • Communicate audit findings to management in well written audit reports.
• Manage follow-up on open audit issues and facilitate agreement with business process owner to ensure timely closure of action plans.
• Lead or participate on cross-functional efforts within the company to improve company operations. This includes, but is not limited to; project task forces, internal control committees, corporate-wide initiatives, process excellence teams or other cross functional efforts.
• Support the SOX-404 process, including scoping, planning, walkthroughs, testing and status reporting.
• Communicate with external auditors and support their initiatives effectively.
• Knowledge of Data Analytics will be an added advantage.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions.
• Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members. • Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
• Ability to interact well with internal and external parties with audit related questions.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and Oracle (preferred).
• Detail orientated ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
• Ability to complete projects and reports within communicated deadlines.
• Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with ORACLE, Excel, VISIO, and Audit Command Language (ACL).
• Knowledge of GAAP, Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO), SOX, and Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Standards and Practice Advisories.
• The incumbent must be flexible as there may be workweeks that require more than 40 hours to ensure the positions expectations and responsibilities are met.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• CA with minimum 3 years of experience post qualification in financial and operational auditing.
• Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
ADDITIONAL: We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above. The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. Section IV: Key Performance Indicators Performance Measures Quality of audit observations & recommendations Timely completion of audit Audit / Continuous monitoring through & data analytics (on need basis) Any additional support provided in SOX - Walkthrough, process flow charts Section VI: Key Internal and External Interactions Key Internal Contacts Purpose of Interaction Functional Heads / Dy. Functional Heads / Market CXO-1 Discussing Process audit issues and management action plans SOX/IFC observation and remediation plan discussion Key External Contacts Purpose of Interaction External Auditor Support external auditor, where required.
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
POSITION NO. 2 :- Position Name: Assistant Manager, IP Billing
Internal Level: Assistant Manager Business
Unit: Head Office Reporting Manager
Title: IP Billing Lead (Solid Line)
Job Purpose • Execute rental billing related activities (base rent, reimbursement, loading as per MSA, any other advances, etc.) in alignment with the Master Sales Agreement (MSA) and Process Review Document (PRD) in an accurate and timely manner
• Compute power and fuel charges and execute billing activities as per the determined method (Fixed Cost Method and Pass through Billing)
• Carry out variance analysis on a periodic basis to identify areas of deviation in billing from the anticipated receivables as per the MSA
• Drive improvements in Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Provision for Bad and Doubtful Debts (PBDD) on an ongoing basis Key Job Responsibilities and KPIs
Key Job Responsibilities: Functional / Technical / Process
• IP Billing Execution
▪ Carry out all IP billing activities (on account of base rent, reimbursement, loading, etc.) as per the MSA in an accurate manner as per predefined SLAs
▪ Update all changes in the tenancy agreement while executing subsequent billing to the customer.
▪ Generate a billing completion certificate upon execution of billing
▪ Seek clarifications regarding billing from the Circle Finance Team, as needed Customer
• Expense Computation ▪ Collect necessary data (including consumption rate, diesel rate, tenancy data, etc.) for computation of power and fuel expenses
▪ Carry out the necessary computations as per the billing method and upload into the transaction processing system using a loader
• MSA Review and Updation
▪ Prior to execution of billing activities, review the MSA in detail and check for completeness such that relevant inputs for billing are available
▪ In case of any deviations, escalate them to the sales team for necessary correction and updation of the MSA Financial
• Lease Level Reconciliation
▪ Review IP billing amounts at a lease level (as reflected in internal records and customer's records).
▪ Highlight cases of deviations in the amounts to superior for discussion with the customer For Internal Circulation 2 of 3
• Billing Variance Analysis ▪ Review all IP billing generated against anticipated amounts due basis the MSA
▪ For all variations from the original anticipated amount, conduct appropriate root cause analysis and present to superior for review
▪ Drive improvements in Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and Provision for Bad and Doubtful Debts (PBDD) on an ongoing basis People
• Not Applicable Key Performance Indicators:
• Number of billing related errors reported at the time of external / internal audits
• Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
• Provision for Bad and Doubtful Debts (PBDD)
• Adherence to SLAs in billing Job Requirements
• Educational Qualification - IP Billing - Chartered Accountant / B.Com or B.Sc. Graduate
• Technical Competencies -
▪ Accounts Receivable - Billing and Invoicing
▪ Regulatory Compliance
▪ Management Reporting and Analysis
▪ Familiar with SOX audit compliance
▪ Experience in handling multi entity operations ▪
Experience in implementing process automation along with IT especially billing system
▪ Handle migration of high volumes of data and transaction records at granular level which impact monthly revenues of the company
• Language - Proficiency in English, Hindi • Behavioral Competencies - All ATC Core Competencies
• Relevant Experience (in Years) – Graduate - Minimum 5 years of prior experience in a finance role, preferably in the same or allied industry (infrastructure, retail, etc.) with advance MS Excel skills. • Chartered Accountant - Minimum 1 to 2 years of prior experience in a finance role, preferably in the same or allied industry (infrastructure, retail, etc.) with advance MS Excel skills • Overall Experience (in Years) - Graduate - Minimum 5 years of experience in a finance role. Chartered Accountant - Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a finance role • Key Internal Contacts –
▪ AR Team - Provide details of all bills raised
▪ Circle Finance Team - Seek clarifications regarding billing from the Circle Finance Team, as needed
▪ Sales Team - Raise concerns relating to gap in MSA
▪ Region Head / Circle Head - Support on billing related concerns