- Support month end and year end closing including preparation of financial statements as per SFRS and Ind-AS and obtaining audit clearance for statutory filing.
- To support and assist Head Finance & Accounts in all secretarial functions for Singapore companies, XBRL Filing, preparing the secretarial pack and Board Pack for the Board of Directors
- Ensure completion and documentation for Intercompany loan agreements including syndication with different stakeholders,
- Responding to management requirements by gathering ,analysing, summarising and interpreting data
- Preparation and submission of accounting pack as per SFRS and IndAS as per management reporting timelines
- Compliance with statutory requirements (Taxes, Co Law etc.)
- Assist with secretarial functions and contract vetting and syndication with Treasury and Banking channels
- Timely submission of MIS Reports, Board Packs
- Need to interact with auditors, regulators, company secretary and consultants
- FX Settlements, MTM calculation, Commodity hedge documentation and accounting, payment processing
- Participate in other projects as and when required.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
Candidates must be ready to work on weekends and late hours during closing and also on busy weekdays.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
Education Qualification – CA/CMA with minimum 1 years with experience in the following:
- Experience in the area of finance, accounts, auditing, and taxation and secretarial functions.
- Application of accounting standards, principles and practice
- Knowledge of statutory requirements related to the function.
- Detailed knowledge of Ind As and IFRS
- Working knowledge on secretarial matters
- Knowledge of Accounting, Taxation and SAP Finance modules
- Knowledge of advanced functions of MS Office
- Collaboration & Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Decision Making
- Drive for results
- Customer orientation