JD for the role of Assistant Controller –
● Assist in establishing, documenting and monitoring financial policies, procedures and reporting systems.
● Accountable for Internal controls design and ensuring there are operating effectively within the company.
● Prepare and publish timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including management accounts and balance sheet schedules.
● Assist in key accounting operations including reconciliations, payables and AR management.
● Manage financial and regulatory compliance - periodic GST /TDS returns, annual filings and other India / overseas statutory compliances.
● Responsible for Secretarial and Corporate Laws compliances.
● Reconcile key Balance Sheet items, analyze key PL items and review key journal entries/high risk items.
● Provide support to finance leadership on cost management, improving collections and monitoring spends.
● Assist in managing statutory financial reporting, year end statutory audits and coordinate for tax filings / TP reports.
● Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
● Supporting financial due diligence Skill.
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
● Chartered Accountant (CA).
● 0 to 2 years of experience in accounting or statutory audit.
● Internship from Big 5 only.
● Knowledge of accounting in Indian GAAP and IFRS.
● Experience of working with Auditors, Tax Consultants etc.
● Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
● Superior attention to detail with ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.