Department- Audit & Assurance , Risk Management & Internal Audit.
Designation- will depend on the level of experience of the candidate.
Remuneration- 6 to 12 lakhs pa depending on the experience/exposure of the candidate (negotiable as per industry standards)
Gender preference- Male candidates (as there would be travelling involved both within and out of Mumbai)
Base Location- Mumbai
Experience- 0-5 years
The candidate should be willing to travel extensively both within and out of Mumbai.
1. Candidate having experience of statutory audits and Internal audits from a reputed audit firm will be preferred.
2. Efficient in the use of MS Office.
3. Good Communication Skills and should be presentable.
4. The candidate must have good practical knowledge of new Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS), Companies Act 2013, regulations under Goods and Service Tax.
Assisting the Partner/ Manager
1. Onsite in depth execution of audit and internal audit engagements including proper implementation of accounting, audit standards and companies act.
2. Managing multiple assignments and teams.
3. Managing client relationships and client expectations.
4. Liaising between clients and teams.
5. Preparation/Drafting of Reports/Checklists/other documentation.