We are looking to hire an Sr. Finance Executive – Category partner FP&A based in Mumbai HO Partnering with the marketing finance team being a part of FP&A. The role includes interactions with multiple finance members and stakeholders. Expectation from the role is to handle massive data and bring out key observation’s basis available tools, historical data analysis or using predictive tools. Role also expects a good understanding of financial statements, its interpretation, variance analysis, forecasting and periodic deep dives into various elements of financials. The role will be based out of Mumbai.
1. Lead specific category or group of categories assigned.
2. Provide insights basis analytics on category and brand performance
3. Analyzing results for the brands and categories the role is responsible for.
4. Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that supports key business decisions.
5. Manage and optimize process for data intake (multiple tools like SAP/BIW, TM1, Nilsen DB (Consumer panel), Household panel (IMRB), including validations, modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
Key Skills & Requirement: 1. 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar field of analytics 2. Working knowledge on Information management and analytics. 3. Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytics abilities 4. Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, projects simultaneously. 5. Finance background with relevant experience on analytics. 6. Preferably hands on experience to operate SAP/BIW, Nielson database, Household panel databases, TM1 / Hyperion. 7. Excellent communication skills (written / spoken)