Department- Audit & Assurance , Risk Management & Internal Audit.
Designation- will depend on the level of experience of the candidate.
Gender preference- Male candidates (as there would be travelling involved both within and out of Mumbai)
Base Location- Mumbai
Experience- 0-5 years
The candidate should be willing to travel extensively both within and out of Mumbai.
1. Candidate having experience of statutory audits and Internal audits from a reputed audit firm will be preferred.
2. Efficient in the use of MS Office.
3. Good Communication Skills and should be presentable.
4. The candidate must have good practical knowledge of new Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS), Companies Act 2013, regulations under Goods and Service Tax.
Assisting the Partner/ Manager
1. Onsite in depth execution of audit and internal audit engagements including proper implementation of accounting, audit standards and companies act.
2. Managing multiple assignments and teams.
3. Managing client relationships and client expectations.
4. Liaising between clients and teams.
5. Preparation/Drafting of Reports/Checklists/other documentation.
Policies of the firm in brief:
1. The candidate will be entitled to leave as per firm’s policies, which may be subject to change. No personal leaves can be taken in Apr and May. Leave applications are expected to come in at least 15 days prior to the date of leave commencement. The candidate is not entitled to leave during the 3 month probation period and while serving a notice.
2. Candidate shall pursue any other commercial course only with the written permission of one of the Partners.
3. Candidate is required to comply with the office decorum, staff policy, confidentiality and code of conduct of the firm.
4. As per the HR Handbook of the firm, the firm would be working from Monday to Friday and on the first Saturday of every calendar month except for the months of April, May, wherein all Saturdays are working, no exits are permitted in Apr-May. September and November 1, 3, 5th Saturday will be working.
5. Expense reimbursements viz-Telephone & Internet, local conveyance, outstation travel, will be payable as per firm policy based on submission of expense sheets along with supporting documents, subject to the approval of the reporting manager and partner. The same needs to be submitted by the 10th of the subsequent month.
6. Laptop will be provided by the firm as per the Firm IT Policy.
7. The Employee will receive an Annual Gross Compensation which will represent the Cost to the Firm, inclusive of an annual bonus payable after completion of 12 or 36 months of continuous service with the Firm. If for any reason the employee leaves the firm at any time before the end of 12 or 36 months period, the bonus retained by the firm shall be forfeited by the personnel. The structure of the salary will be governed as per the terms stated in HR Handbook. The period of retention of 12 or 36 months will be at the sole discretion of the partner and will be discussed at the level of the partners round of interview.
8. The candidate declares that neither he/she nor their immediate relatives suffer from any major health issues that could result in his/her departure from the firm.