As a Financial manager, you will work on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration
among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions.
1. Budgeting and forecasting of Category financials
2. Develop dashboards and analytics on pricing, schemes and margins with competition benchmarking
3. Drive Revenue Growth Management and Pricing initiatives to improve profitability.
4. Evaluate trading terms, taxes to arrest any leakages.
5. Develop analytics around sales to track hygiene and quality of billing.
6. ATL and BTL analysis to drive superior ROI. Periodical reporting of quality of spends.
7. Contribute to category Innovation and NPD journey by -
a. Timely evaluation of Pricing, Cost and Profit estimates for each product/style being launched in to market
b. Monthly tracking and reporting of Innovation sales and P&L.
8. Partnering with various countries and cross functional teams (PSO, HR, sales, Marketing etc.) in delivering category growth ambitions and target achievements.
9. Deep dive in to product and distribution costs to find cost savings opportunities.
10. Analyze Labor PPP across factories for improvement.
11. Be a custodian of Category Net contribution delivery.
What are we looking for?
What's On Offer
The company deals in "Home and Personal Care" products with an annual turnover of 9400 crores with 25% CAGR. The international operations contribute to approx.47% of this revenue. The incumbent will handle the business which has operations across 14 countries in Africa. The group is the leading manufacturer and distributor of various hair extension products including braids, weave-ons, ponytails, wigs and human hair products. The company has an extensive distribution network and ubiquitous brands with strong consumer equity