Function - Treasury
Location - Mumbai
Role - Sr. Manager/ AVP- Treasury
Reporting into (Positions) - EVP & Head Treasury
Key Result Areas - (Financial , Customer, Process, Human Capital)
Job Description -
1) Facilitate borrowing from banking sector of TL/CC/BG.
2) Extensively liaise with Lenders and close deals through fine negotiation on pricing, covenants, documentations, creation of adequate security, CMS facility and other aspects.
3) Execution of Direct assignment deals of receivables’ pool. Reviewing commercial terms in legal documents and finalization in discussion with various stakeholders including internal and assignee legal team along with legal counsel and our top management.
4) Preparation of Information Memorandum, CMA data and financial projections of the Company, handling concurrent and receivables audit of lenders
5) Support the Compliance desk with regard to all compliance relating to Lenders such as Financial and Reporting Covenants, Post disbursal conditions and filings of RBI.
6) Provide information and liaise with Internal Auditor, Statutory Auditor and RBI Auditor for all aspects of Treasury.
7) Prepare information deck/MIS for management/lenders as part of the borrowing program covering company profile, credit ratings, financial details, financial projections, etc
Required Skills - 1) Analytical bend of mind 2) Proficiency in data analytics 3) Good communication and presentation Skills
Qualification - CA/ MBA (Finance)
No of years of Industry experience - Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience.