Tea Board India, Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, invites applications from eligible candidates for engaging Chartered Accountant with a consolidated pay of Rs. 35,000/- P.M. purely on contractual basis for a period of one year.
Renewal of services if required shall be done with a few days of break in service with increment in consolidated amount @10% per annum.
Role/Responsibility:- CA/CMA (On Contract) (One post) Not more than 35 years as on 01.02.2021
Applications along with copies of testimonials, photograph, experience certificate should reach
The Secretary, Tea Board India in the Email Id. [email protected] on or before
Purely on temporary basis initially for one year which may be extended based on performance Rs. 35,000/- per month
Essential 1. Qualified Chartered Accountant (awarded by ICAI) / Cost & Management Accountant (awarded by Institute of Cost Accountants of India), with 2years’ post qualification experience.
2. Experience in Accounts Finalizations, MIS Reporting, and Accounts supervision. 3. Excellent command in MS Office with special emphasis on MS Excel.
4. Experience should match with roles and responsibility specified herewith.
5. Through knowledge on operation of Tally ERP 9.
1. To ensure all tax compliances and timely filing of the statutory return relating to taxes.
2. Attend to the tax assessments and statutory authorities in connection with taxation issues as and when required. Reply to the CAG/Internal auditors.
3. Ensure that Internal & External audit requirements are met and proper validation of accounts & prepare monthly variance report.
4. Preparing periodic financial statements, including Annual Accounts, budgets, cash flows etc. 5. Fixed Assets accounting.
6. GST: ITC accounting & compilation, data required for returns, reconciliation with vendor returns and accounting software installed in all Tea Board offices in India. Name and number of Post Age Limit Duration Emoluments (Fixed) per month Qualifications Date & Address of walk-in interview
6. Through knowledge of Accounting Standard and Standard Auditing Practices.
Desirable: 1. Preference will be given to those having experience in Govt./PSU/Auto nomous Bodies.
7. Bank reconciliation.
8. Ledger scrutiny.
9. Auditing of books of accounts, schemes and other jobs as and when assigned
. 1. The contract will be for one year on contract basis reckoned from the date of joining and extendable after one year subject to satisfactory performance evaluation and requirement at the after end of one year. He/she has to enter into an agreement with Tea Board. The employment contract will be terminated on the last day of the agreement. No formal notice or order will be issued separately.
2. Applications along with copies of testimonials, photograph, experience certificate should reach The Secretary, Tea Board India in the Email Id. [email protected] on or before 19/02/2021.
3. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
4. On the basis of qualification and experience, short listing will be done and such shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview and skill test.
5. Maximum age limit will be 35 years as on 01-02-2021.
6. No TA/DA to be given for attending the interview.
7. The Board reserves the right to restrict the number candidates for written or interview as per requirement.
8. The Board may prepare a panel which will be utilized in future and the validity of the panel shall be up to 1 year from the date of publication of result.
9. The Board reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason. 10.The Board reserves the right to terminate the individual for unsatisfactory performance without any notice. 11.Place of work shall be Tea Board, Head Office Kolkata. He/she has to undertake tours also as per requirement of Tea Board. TA/DA shall be borne by Tea Board.