CA, with 3-4yrs of experience, as a Senior Executive/Assistant Manager-Consolidation, at a leading FMCG Company at , Bengaluru
Experience : 3years - 5 years
Salary: 0.0 Lacs - 0.0 Lacs
Job Validity: 2021-04-12
Functional Skills: Statutory Audit
Job Type : Permanent
Industry : FMCG
Role : CA, with 3-4yrs of experience, as a Senior Executive/Assistant Manager-Consolidation, at a leading FMCG Company at , Bengaluru
This Job has Expired and is no longer available.
Role: Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Consolidation
Reporting Manager: Corporate Controller
- Consolidation - Preparation of consolidated financial statement on periodic basis. Overview of SAP & Hyperion is preferable.
- Financial Reporting – Leading the preparation of Annual Report. Liaising with the external auditors of the company. Analytical skills with advanced skills in Cash Flows is preferable
- Corporate controllership – lead/execute corporate controllership initiatives across businesses/geographies
- Prepare technical accounting memos/policies based on the accounting standards applicable in India and various other geographies.
- Review of intercompany accounts and intercompany and Related Party Transactions reporting’s.
- Tax controllership of the company which includes planning, co-ordinating with business controllers, tax and treasury teams; infer the requirements and impacts of any change in literature/laws.
- Identify and own simplification/automation opportunities in the area of controllership and financial reporting process.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant with 3 to 4 years of experience.
- Understand the implications of corporate laws, tax laws on accounting and consolidation is essential.
- Good understanding of Ind-AS /IFRS is must. Good understanding of mark-to-market and fair value concepts.
- Working knowledge of SAP/ERP and Hyperion would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel important requirement. Working knowledge of software applications related to finance is desirable.
- Experience in corporate accounts function in a big company OR in a big audit firms in India Assurance (statutory audit) is desirable.
- Experience in IFC/SOX either implementing OR operationalising is desirable.