CA/MBA, with 3-5yrs of exp, as a Business Finance Manager, at one of the Top Emerging Ed-TechStartups, Bangalore
Experience : 3years - 5 years
Salary: 0.0 Lacs - 0.0 Lacs
Job Validity: 2021-04-09
Functional Skills: Finalisation of Accounts
Job Type : Permanent
Industry : Start-Up
Role : CA/MBA, with 3-5yrs of exp, as a Business Finance Manager, at one of the Top Emerging Ed-TechStartups, Bangalore
- Develop financial plan and oversee financial budgeting and forecasting for the business unit
- Manage business development activities according to financial plan to achieve profitability and revenue.
- Modify financial plan and budget amount based on the changes in business plans.
- Assist in the preparation of capital budgets for the business units.
- Manage the profit and loss statements and cash and balance sheet to ensure the financial integrity.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify variances and suggest means to rectify them
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Act as a key decision maker for financial related commitments in business projects.
- Enhance the financial processes for profitability and revenue growth.
- Coordinate with operations, sales, marketing, and customer service teams to supervise and support in business operations effectively.
- Coordinate with various NBFCs partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or MBA Finance from Premier Institutes
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Business Finance
- In depth knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
- Experience in analytics is preferable