IRFC invites online applications from the dedicated, committed and self-motivated young professionals for the following posts:
1. Name of the Post: Deputy General Manager (Finance) (E-4)
2. Scale of Pay Rs. 70,000– 2,00,000
3. Total Posts: 02 (Two) (UR–02)
4. Essential Qualification: Graduate with professional qualification of CA/CMA From the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India / the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. OR Full time MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration / Management with specialization in finance with a minimum of 70% marks from a reputed university/Institute
5. Experience: Minimum 07(Seven) years Post Qualification experience in Central /State PSU / Bank /Financial Institution/NBFC / RBI/reputed organization as Executive. Preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate professional qualification experience in the area of Risk Management and Resource Mobilization. Working for 2 years in immediate lower grade i.e. E3, pay scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000(IDA pattern) or Pay Matrix Level 9 (CDA) of 7th CPC or above. For candidates working in other than Government / PSUs may please refer to the Note (i) as below
(i) The qualification mentioned above should be full time. Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s) as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weight age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Further wherever GPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree/Diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the Institute/University.
(ii) All qualifications should be from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE / UGC / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
(iii) Candidates belonging to Government / Semi-Government Organization / PSUs/PSB should send their application through proper channel. However, in case application has not been routed through proper channel, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from present employer should be produced at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected; otherwise they will not be allowed to join. In both cases, pay protection will be given.