1. Handling compliances under Companies Act, SEBI Regulations and Secretarial Standards in relation to the Board and Committee meetings
2. Maintaining registers under Companies Act and ensure filings with ROC and Stock Exchanges
3. Integrated Annual Report, General meetings, Postal ballot and Dividend related compliance as per Companies Act, SEBI Regulations
4. Compliance mentoring through online system, monitoring Foreign Offices compliances
5. Compliance support to Foreign Subsidiaries, setting up of and compliance support for Foreign Offices,
6. Documentation relating to Bank & Treasury, Investment and Borrowing, further issue of shares, etc.
7. Investor Servicing - handling IEPF claims and Suspense account claims
8. Maintain proper database of information and digitization of records
9. Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
10. Assisting the Company Secretary in other day to day matters and special projects like mergers and takeovers
experience in Listed Company is desirable.