CA, with 3-5yrs of exp, as a Manager-Treasury, with an Automobile Major, Pune
Experience : 3years - 5 years
Salary: 0.0 Lacs - 0.0 Lacs
Job Validity: 2021-02-28
Functional Skills: Banking & Treasury
Job Type : Permanent
Industry : Auto/Auto Ancillary
Role : CA, with 3-5yrs of exp, as a Manager-Treasury, with an Automobile Major, Pune
This Job has Expired and is no longer available.
Job Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- Job Responsibilities / Required Skills:
- • Daily Fund Management and Planning, Corporate Investments in Mutual Funds.
- • Preparation of Daily Cash Flows/Fund Position and Monthly Cash Flows Estimations, Variance Analysis, Treasury Income Budget.
- • Handle Middle office of Investments and Forex vertical. Hedge & Investment accounting as per IND AS-109.
- • MTM valuation of the Fx deals at period end using reuters / bloomberg
- • Accounting of Interest income of various direct Investment products e.g FD, tax free bond, corporate bond, Gsec and State development loans in TRM
- • MTM valuation of mutual fund investment products and accounting in TRM
- • Working knowledge of various fund transfer methods in SAP and banking platforms
- • Period end book closure and various MIS reporting for Investments and Forex (Variance, ROI etc)
- • Integration of forex and Investment portfolio with Bloomberg / reuters and periodic portfolio analysis, monitoring and reporting
- • Various regulatory and compliance reports and certifications (Past performance certificate, Unhedged Foreign currency exposure, LEI renewals, APR filing, submission of various annexures to banks)
- • Liaison with the Banks, AMCs and Internal as well as Statutory auditors.
- • Ability to work effectively meeting deadlines. Ability to thrive in a team environment with general supervision.
- • Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis; studying proposed changes in processes/methods and implementing
- • Increases productivity by assisting in developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate environment.
- Must know/ Skills:
- Must know/ Skills:
- • MS office applications.
- • Working experience in SAP ERP environment (Investment & fx module) mandatory
- • Working knowledge of Bloomberg & or Reuters
- • Good presentation skills
- • Good understanding of Debt oriented Mutual fund products and option structures used for currency hedging
- Personal Skills
- • Should be a self-motivated and enterprising individual.
- • High degree of accuracy with an attention to detail
- • Analytical and problem solving skills
- • Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment