Job Function : Fund Accounting
Designation : Manager/Sr Manager/VP
Position Description : The Manger will work very closely with Account Managers of our company in ensuring proper NAV calculation of their hedge fund clients. They will also act on various requests made by the clients to update their portfolios on the portal . The analyst will also interact with the Account Manager to review accounting and performance related issues.
Primary Responsibilities: -
· Provide Accounting solutions to Hedge Funds for independent valuation, investor transparency and regulatory compliance.
· Calculation of daily NAV.
· Review the custodian reconciliations. Identify and determine cause. Notify Account Manager of breaks. If break is due to an erroneous or missing transaction in the portal then make necessary adjustments.
· Perform middle office functions including P&L analysis, daily cash projections, calculations of FX transfers required for funding, checking client’s contributions & redemptions etc.
· Review general ledger exceptions. Identify cause and make necessary adjustments.
· Verify performance by reviewing large P&L swings and analyzing income/expense journals for validity.
· Adjust activity as necessary for performance processing and reporting.
· Responsible for accruing daily or monthly non-security related accruals including management fees and financing accruals.
· Process non-automated transactions including OTC derivatives and their related cash movements.
· Perform daily and monthly securities pricing analysis.
· Validate and process corporate action data.
· Providing audit support and assistance to funds in the preparation on financial statements.
· Assistance with compliance functions.
Responsibilities as a Manager/Sr Manager