Brief Job Description
1. Responsible for accounting and maintaining books of accounts for International subsidiaries of this company based out of Singapore/Mauritius as per applicable International Financial Reporting Standards.
2. Preparation of valuation reports and analysis for fixed income securities and other financial instruments including swaps, hedges and other derivatives which forms part of the proprietary book of the subsidiary
3. Responsible for preparation and reporting as per statutory requirements in Singapore/Mauritius.
4. Managing payroll and other employee reporting for Singapore/ Mauritius.
5. Responsible for handling the audit and reporting of the entity on an annual basis
6. Responsible for preparation of various MIS reports, budget and forecasting and analysis thereof which would form part of the overall reporting to senior management on a periodic basis
7. Assisting the team in preparation of various regulatory returns, reports, trial balances for the purpose of consolidation at Bank level
1. CA with 1-2 years of relevant experience
2. Candidate should be well versed with financial terms and jargons including equity markets, etc.
3. Working knowledge of IFRS is preferable
4. Excellent communication skills (written and oral) as the role would involve co-ordination with various stakeholders in and outside India
5. Excellent skills of working in MS Office especially Excel spread sheets, word documents, etc
6. Well versed with number crunching including reconciliations which may be time consuming and which would require patience.
7. Eye for details and inclined towards performing roles that would be start up (e.g. maintaining invoices, recording trades, etc.)
8. Ability to perform under immense pressure especially during start of the month/quarter