JD – International Business Operations: CA with upto2 years or MBA with 3 to 4 years of experience.
A brief JD:
- Responsible for accounting, NAV computation, handling the audit and periodic reporting’s for various FPI’s managed by International subsidiaries of this co. based out of Singapore/Mauritius/US as per applicable International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Responsible for preparation of quarterly management accounts as perstatutory requirements in Mauritius.
- Responsible for preparation of various MIS reports, budget, and expense analysis and forecasting which would form part of the overall reporting to senior management on a periodic basis.
- Assisting the team in preparation of various regulatory returns, reports, trial balances for the purpose of accounting and audit.
- Ensure full adherence to taxation rules in India and the fund’s domicile including accruals, filing tax returns and related reconciliations.
- Co-ordination with administrators of various funds to ensure timely completion of activities related to fund administration.
Few highlights of the profile:
- Exposure to overall accounting, NAV computation, regulatory reporting’s, knowledge of FPI/FDI functioning and associated regulatory requirements.
- Advantages of working in a small team and hence increased visibility of efforts.
Pre – requisites:
- Candidate should be well versed with financial terms and jargons including equity markets, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) as the role would involve co-ordination with various stakeholders in and outside India.
- Excellent skills of working in MS Office especially Excel spread sheets, word documents, etc.
- Well versed with number crunching including reconciliations which may be time consuming and which would require patience.
- Eye for details and inclined towards performing roles proactively
- Ability to perform under immense pressure especially during start of the month/quarter