• Analyzing financial results, coordinating the preparation of various performance reports and providing commentary on financial statements for the stakeholders.
• Supporting the evaluation of the impact of strategic, financial or other major decisions.
• Driving and facilitating financial planning processes and activities.
• Analyzing variance analysis of budget v/s forecast.
• Supporting the implementation of standardized processes and tools in support of financial planning activities.
• Collaborating with key members of the business to identify areas for improvement and propose corrective actions and cost saving initiatives to protect and increase profitability.
• Supporting initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes and tools.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
• Degree in Accounting with CMA/ CA/ MBA.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in accounting and finance preferably in a manufacturing unit.
• Fluent in English language – spoken and written.
• Should have strong knowledge of Systems Applications and Products (SAP), Microsoft Office Suite.
• Flexible to work in shifts.