As a Sr. Manager/Associate Director (Finance), you will
• Play a fundamental role in achieving all the accounts receivable and treasury requirements for the entire group companies (Geo: India, US, Singapore and others).
• Aid in making informed decisions on potential fluctuations in customer revenue cycles.
• Oversee bank relationships, cash management functions including account funding, foreign exchange transactions.
• Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short-term excess cash.
• Arrange credit facilities like working capital/overdraft limit/bill discounting etc; set up CMS & other facilities from banks.
• In-charge of daily cash receipts/deposits, including accounting; cash and banking transaction processing; timely tie-up of the funding requirements
• Collaborate with stakeholders, BUs/LoB, salespersons, accounts team and assist finance head in business operations.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
• 10+ years of experience in accounts receivable and treasury management role, preferably working in analytics / IT services/related consulting services & solutions industries
• Experience in automating various AR related processes.
• Experience in consolidating revenue reports & revenue analytics
• Ability to analyse monthly revenue forecast and business performance; benchmark with industry performance & suggest focal areas for the organisation to augment revenue
• Experience in preparing daily/weekly/monthly cash forecast; closely monitor cash flows and take necessary steps to ensure continuous availability of working capital, financial modelling, appraisal note preparation, obtaining sanction disbursement
• Ability to draft internal financial policies, procedures, governance process and SOP financial structuring supply chain finance, customer receivables, other transactions.
• Hands-on experience in QuickBooks, Tally or similar softwares
• Strong communication skills and a good team player
• Education requirement – CA / MBA
Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry