About the role
Position: Senior Manager / Associate Director – Indirect Taxes
Responsible for overall management of Indirect Tax Compliance, Planning, Litigation,
Partnering with Business, Audit and Assessments, etc.
To ensure timely and correctly computation and payment of GST on a periodical basis
and filing of relevant GST returns.
● To ensure timely replies to all notices from tax authorities and ability and confidence to
deal with senior tax officials.
● Responsible for Audits, Assessments and Litigation Management including VAT and
Service tax for pre-GST period
● Actively seeks out information/data from cross functional teams and reconciliation of
Revenue, Purchase, Output GST & Input GST with Financials
● Preparing and providing schedules to Statutory Auditors and Accounting team
Coordination with Tech-Team.
● Responsible for GST Tax Rate master, providing correct HSN Code against items
specified with GST Rate, update Tax Rate master based on amendments
● To advise various stakeholders and business partners on various business initiatives
and tax optimization.
● Update latest development & changes in GST Act with appropriate departments and
implementation of such changes within organization
What you’ll do:
● Data analysis for tax filings
● Thorough experience of extracting data from ERP and in-house tech systems
● Ability to work in high tech environment
● Ability to manage a team of 4-6 persons
What you’ll need:
● CA / CWA / LLB and 12+ years Indirect Tax experience.
● Good interpretation skills of tax laws, rules and procedures
● Knowledge of accounting and Analytical ability
● Very high standards of integrity and work ethics
● Should have represented the company before various tax authorities and managed
complex taxation issues with highest confidence
● Preferable from eCommerce / Retail / FMCG sector / Big4
● Should have handled multi location operations with multiple legal entities tax
GST-Law, concepts and practice
Chartered Accountant, Cost accountant, LLB
Income Tax, TDS etc.
Years Of Exp:
8 to 12 Years