- Strategy Planning and Implementation - Serving as key partner for LPG Manager in determining the strategy for the area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing and making adjustments, if needed.
- Business Planning and Forecasting: Partnering with the LPG Manager to develop both long term and short term financial and operational plan. Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serving as the interface to Local and Global management. Evaluating financial implications of various strategic decisions, building scenarios and recommending actions.
- Business Performance: Monitoring all financial aspects of the manufacturing and related costs, product costing, operational KPI’s, and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making.
- Financial Reporting: Establishing and oversees processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information. Ensures high quality and compliance of financial data and business information in line with defined standards & financial closing schedules.
- Internal Controls and Compliance: Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley [SOX], US GAAP and all INABB and Hitachi ABB Group policies. Taking the lead in sustaining the alignment with Accounting Policy, Internal Controls and Assurance. Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures.
- Communication with internal stakeholders: Ensuring timely, effective and efficient communication with relevant LPG / HBU / COEs, Accounting Center, and other internal customers such as Operations, Sales, Group, Manufacturing Plants, HR, Service, etc. to deliver key messages and identify and discuss areas for improvement.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Chartered Accountant/ ICWAI.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in demonstrating performance and results; in the areas of business, finance, operational controlling and accounting.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Controller of a manufacturing unit with strong costing skills.
- Strong financial manager, structured and results oriented leader with strong analytical and operational controlling skills.
- Change management experience and strong communication skills
- Business oriented mindset to support business development
- Strong Microsoft Office/computer skills and Solid SAP knowledge/experience (CO/FI) preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.