Purpose of the position
This individual will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process,
operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support
to senior management including preparing financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer
group comparisons, new business opportunities, acquisition analysis and other projects requested by senior
• Assist with the new business process and working with Finance and Business Managers.
• Monthly reporting and report production, daily modelling, analysis and reporting and financial Analysis.
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as
assigned by Management
• Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for use by all of
Finance during the planning processes, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
• Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to
requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments;
assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices;
• Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices;
participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• People from Sales & Operation
• Regional Finance Teams
• Statutory and Internal Auditors
Required critical behaviours
• Strategic execution – Contributes to the achievement of the Linde Group strategy by translating it into
his environment, by devising meaningful objectives, strategies and plans, and by winning the
commitment of employees to act and execute the strategy. (25%)
• Business Acumen (Financial Steering & Controlling) – Uses cost benefit analysis to set priorities, identify
cost effective approaches and align expenditure and investment with Linde’s strategic goals (25%)
• Customer Focus (Customer Relationship) – Treats customer with respect (25%)
• Visible Leadership (Exemplary Leadership) – Drives for excellence and takes personal accountability for
• Change Leadership (Leading Change) – Sets goals, giving direction and providing focus during the
change process (10%)
• Strong integrity led value system
• Stable, disciplined, systematic and mature character
• Should be flexible and open-minded attitude with the ability to be a good listener.
• Competence with applications including SAP (important)MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Required key skills (functional/technical)
• MBA / CA with specialisation in Finance with 3-5 years’ experience
The job holder is required to adhere to the Linde values of Safety, Accountability, Integrity, Inclusion and
The percentages allotted for the key critical behaviours cited above are allotted based on belief and
appropriateness with respect to the particular position and not based on any scientific calculation.