Partner’s Note: The candidate can expect to have global exposure in this role and work on
various international working assignments and best practices alongside domestic ones. This
should help in a more holistic learning and long term career growth.
● Independently finalising Accounting and Auditing assignments. This would include
consolidation, drafting of CARO reports and other related sub-tasks.
● Practical knowledge of GST and Income Tax matters including filing of returns and other
compliance matters such as TDS, TCS etc.
● Accounting Standards issued by ICAI. It would be very preferable if the candidate has
knowledge of IFRS/IND-AS.
Core Work Responsibilities:
1. Involved in operational execution of Direct and Indirect Tax, Auditing and Accounting
assignments of clients of the practice from India, Middle East and other international
markets where the firm operates.
2. Required to manage teams of atleast 7-8 people, some of whom may be in a different
jurisdiction. This would include delegation of work, supervision and finalization/sign off of
the team’s work.
3. End to end handling of compliance (including return filing), consultancy and litigation
matters of clients relating to Direct and Indirect Tax in India and International jurisdictions.
4. Drafting of Financial Statements, Finalisation of Accounts and performing audit procedures
either at the office of the client or at the office of Rtulsian.
5. Regular email, phone and messaging communication with the clients- whether locally or
6. Where required, doing research on tax, accounting standards and other professional
matters including changes in laws and issuing articles or write ups.
7. Any other related sundry responsibilities that may come out in the course of work.
Education and other Working experience requirements:
● Fluency in English (Written and spoken).
● Experience of atleast 3 years working in a Practicing Chartered Accountancy firm
● Proficiency in Accounting software being Tally ERP 9. Experience in other accounting
softwares such as SAP, Quickbooks etc will be considered as an advantage.
● It is not necessary for the candidate to be a qualified Chartered Accountant. However,
completed qualification would be considered as an advantage.
● Candidates who are currently pursuing professional courses such as Chartered
Accountancy would not qualify for this role.
Qualitative trait requirement
● Team management
● Individual work management