Detailed Job Description and Responsibilities
As an Analyst, you will work as a part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients arrive at a fair valuation for their business or financial instrument.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Researching target company, industry, market and competitor information
• Developing financial models based on methodologies like discounted cash flow (DCF), relative valuation, asset-based, leveraged buyout, purchase price allocation or other creative KPI (key performance indicator) based revenue projection models
• Perform business and intangible asset valuation engagements for fair value measurements and transactions of closely held or publicly traded company
• Reporting and presenting analysis and conclusions including written reports like a Valuation Report
• Keep up-to-date with local, national and business issues
• Utilize MS Office Suite, Bloomberg, Capital IQ, Capital Line and other relevant data bases
The Analyst will work on live deals and transactions.
Some of the examples of the projects could be as follows:
• A start-up is required to do a business valuation to raise funds and has hired us to come up with a valuation approach which is suitable for their business and satisfies the regulatory body. We will do a fundamental valuation by various approaches like Cost Approach, Income Approach and Market Approach
• An early stage Bank wants to value a derivative like Warrants to meet the accounting requirement under IFRS by Black-Scholes Option Valuation Model
• A hospital wants to undertake a feasibility study of setting up a new hospital in NCR region and has hired us to come up with a business plan which will require forecasting the revenue, costs and cash flows.
Roadmap for the candidates:
We have a two-fold road map for our people:
skill based and pay based as detailed below: Skill sets, roles and careers:
• Get trained in next 3-6months by working directly on live engagements
• Start getting independent between 6-12months
• Create a trail of a proven track record of successful delivery of varied engagements in 12-24months
• Start to lead in 24-36months
• Aggressive vision to have our top percentile performers become part of top management in 5 years
Remuneration: • CTC would be best in class
• Participate in the performance bonus pool at the end of eligible period • Become eligible to be granted Phantom shares in due course
Differentiation which we create for our people:
• Our people get to work on the full life cycle of the valuation exercise including management presentations, explaining and defending their numbers.
• Get trained directly by the subject matter experts who have been and are still analysts at heart.
• We want to create success stories for Incwert by creating prosperous careers for our people.
• The experience we offer will make them marketable to the best and largest consulting firms in the world.
• We plan to not only create cash flows for our people but also create wealth through our long-term phantom share plan