FIXED ASSET - INSURANCE-MEGA PROJECT
The manager would be managing three broad portfolios; a) Fixed Assets, b) Insurance and c) Mega Project incentive management.
1) Fixed Assets (FA) accounting:
Custodian of Fixed Assets Register (FAR) of the Company.
End to End FA accounting and management in the following areas:
- capital budget
- Purchase orders checking and validation
- Procurement process monitoring
- Asset creation
- Asset movements accounting and monitoring
- Asset disposal and write off with requisite approvals
Ensure FA verification as per the regulations.
Liasoning with Projects / plants regarding FA issues
Catering to all general insurance requirements for the Company.
Managing all insurance policies of plants, offices, assets, vehicles, aircrafts, materials, employees, management and others.
Finalising insurers and negotiating premiums.
3) Mega Project incentive management: State Goverment has approved an incentive on investment in backward area of the state. Following tasks are required to be performed under this head.
- To device system / process for accounting of the incentive.
- Complete all procedures and formalities required to get the incentive.
- Monitor and ensure receipt of the incentive from the authorities as per the schedule.
- Follow up with the authorities wherever required.
4) Analysis and reports as per requirement by audit, account closing, management etc.
Experience in Fixed asset accounting. Expertise / familiarity with relevant accounting standards.
Insurance knowledge and experience preferred.